Founded in 2005, Reputation Dynamics (RD) provides for-profit and NGO/academic organizations with global citizenship development, access to new markets and fund raising services that build resilient communities and improve livelihoods for the long term.
RD mobilizes collective action to address critical social justice and humanitarian issues with a focus on inclusive partnership development and story telling including advocacy for documentaries.
Key sectors span water and health, poverty, conservation and wildlife, youth education and professional development, as well as women's empowerment. In addition to the U.S., RD has expertise in emerging markets including Africa. RD works with clients' on a local to global level, scale and replication informed by solid market analysis, integration with strategic plans, resources, business and budget priorities.
RD believes in the strength and power of story telling to impact change and alleviate poverty. All photos and videos listed on this website (outside of the master logo on the home page) are taken by Founder, Sam Taylor.
Reputation Dynamics was proud to be nominated for and featured among CR Magazines list of 2017 corporate responsibility services providers.
Reputation Dynamics is a member of the UN Global Compact and is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S.
Documentary film credit, released in New York on October 21, 2016
Samantha Taylor/Reputation Dynamics - Head of Social Impact - THE UNCONDEMNED
THE UNCONDEMNED is a courtroom drama, turned upside down when three brave women came forward to tell their story. THE UNCONDEMNED is a riveting documentary about an underdog group of lawyers and activists who defied the odds to do what had never been done: prosecute rape as an international war crime - directed by Michele Mitchell, an award winning, former investigative reporter on “NOW with Bill Moyers” (PBS), Highlights of partnerships and advocacy campaigns she created include EILEEN FISHER, The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and The Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- Build brands, provide access to new markets, products and consumers.
- Align business with social, environmental and humanitarian causes.
- Influence stakeholder perceptions and behaviors.
- Align with education and focus on the next generation of leaders.
- Facilitate development of private public partnerships between corporations, NGOs and academic institutions.
How We Do It
- We connect corporations, NGOs, academics, associations, agencies and agents of change.
- We provide information and knowledge about sustainability missions, fund raising, community development initiatives, partnerships and priorities.
- We assess and develop the unique value proposition.
- We develop the positioning and messaging.
- We provide access to contacts, cultivate and facilitate dialogues based on mutual collaboration and understanding about business and community development priorities.
- We align with strategic plan goals, growth and expansion in new, existing markets.
- We create ideas for collaboration and alignment including funding and budget parameters, access to new markets, consumers, products and services.
- We integrate cause-related marketing and fund raising activities.
For more information about Reputation Dynamics services, please contact us: