The CMO Club Hosts Summit in New York on April 21-22
Special Panel on CSR and Cause-Marketing
Leading marketers will be sharing world class marketing practices within their businesses and how to drive the growth agenda through these economic times. To provide a forum for CMOs to share their perspectives for the constantly evolving marketing landscape, The CMO Club, an exclusive organization for CMOs will host a Thought Leadership Summit - “The World’s Best CMO Conversations” from April 21-22 in New York City. Information: http://www.thecmoclubsummit.com.
The Summit, which will host more than 75 Chief Marketing Officers representing both Fortune 500 and mid-size companies, will feature a series of sessions and workshops designed and lead by CMOs. Sessions will include - ROI: “Achieving Real Returns from Changing Traditional Media and Social Media” - Innovation: “How to Deliver Real Innovation” - and - Profits with Purpose: “Cause Marketing that Benefits Everyone.”
Featured companies will include Gail Galuppo from Western Union, Jeffrey Hayzlett from Kodak, Steve Liguori from General Electric, Terri Graham from Jack in the Box, Barbara Goodstein from AXA Equitable, Babs Rangaliah from Unilever, Thomas Moradpour from PepsiCo, Tracy Dolgin from YES Network, Guido Sciascia from Barilla Foods, Neil Popplewell from Novartis, Morgan Johnson from JetBlue, among others.
The summit will also feature a special session on aligning profits with purpose:
“Giving Back: Real Insights for Cause Marketing that Benefits Everyone” - 4:30‐5:30 pm, Wednesday, April 21
This session will provide practical insights on how to use the power of cause marketing to benefit and engage key stakeholders. The traditional philanthropic‐based approach of cause marketing has fundamentally changed adopting a new strategic model to properly align profits with purpose. Topics to include:
- Creating a lasting emotional connection with consumers
- Demonstrating the social and financial benefits of your campaign
- Lessons learned from successful cause marketing campaigns
- Avoiding common pitfalls such as “Green Washing” and mission‐drift
- Choosing the right non‐profit partners and create the most value
- Enhancing your employee brand via cause marketing
- Developing effective social media strategies
- Mark Bonchek (Moderator), Executive Director, Qindred Foundation
- Renata Black, Director, 7 Bar Foundation - Case Study: Fusion Beauty (http://www.fusionbeauty.com/kissaway.html)
- Samantha (Sam) Taylor, Founder, Reputation Dynamics/Conscious Commerce
- Peter Land, Senior Vice President, PepsiCo
Heads of Marketing, CSR and Sustainability interested in attending the Summit can visit www.thecmoclubsummit.com or contact Pete Krainik at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about The CMO Club please visit www.thecmoclub.com.
Posted by advisory and founding member of The CMO Club, Sam Taylor.